Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ready at Last

Well, tonight is the night. I wrapped up everything I possibly could at work. My apartment is clean and the laundry is done. My bag is packed. The only thing left to do is to relax and get to bed early. I guess this could be a time of reflection of the last 11 months but it's not. It could be a time to look to my life ahead but it's not. Tonight is about just relaxing and resting for the days to come. There will be plenty of time for thinking. It is hard to believe that this journey is coming to an end. It feels like just yesterday I was diagnosed. I know so much has happened but to be honest, I don't remember much. I guess I can blame chemo brain! I am sure the next couple of weeks will pass by and not remember much either as I am back into the swing of things. I will have a guest blogger for a few days until I am back home and staring at the four walls of my apartment wondering what to do with myself while recovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment