Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Free At Last

Today was another great day!  I was disconnected from my pump today.  As a good friend of mine called it, Mr. Pump-ectomy!  It's weird to not have to make sure I have my pump with me every time I get up.  Even sitting at my desk, I didn't get up to do something because I didn't feel like dragging the pump around.  Then I realized, there is no pump to drag anymore.  Very exciting!

I was in and out of the infusion center fast this morning.  I couldn't help but smile and be cheerful.  I am free!  Tomorrow morning will be the longest hot shower ever.  I can't wait to wash my hair and condition it and just stand and let the water run.  No Glad Press n' Seal and no being attached to the pump.  I can't wait!  Beyond the shower, I hope to swim on Thursday even if it's just a lap or two.  I can't wait to get back to my normal routine!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Carol. Onward and upward from here. :)

    ReplyDelete