Monday, October 3, 2011

Cold, Rainy Weekend - Perfect!

The weather has not been the greatest.  My friends are complaining that summer is over and we won't see the sun again until next May.  Well, the bad weather worked out well for me.  I was able to get plenty of rest this weekend.  Nothing like sleeping in on a cold, rainy morning.  The sun isn't shining to wake you and the sound of rain helps to just fall off to sleep.  Since it was so nasty out, I really didn't go out much this weekend except to treat myself to a pedicure for finishing up radiation treatment.

It's hard for me to believe that I actually enjoyed a weekend with no plans, but I did.  I didn't feel too great all weekend so I'm glad I didn't have much to do.  Curled up on the couch with a blankie watching TV was nice.  I didn't even feel like doing a puzzle or anything.  I guess sometimes it's good just to do nothing.  I am hoping by next weekend I will start to get my energy back as well as my appetite.  Although laying around this weekend felt good, I'm not sure for how much longer I will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment