Monday, September 12, 2011

Half Way There!

Today marks a major milestone: half way through the radiation treatments!  This was a big day at the radiation center.  Everyone congratulated me and made a big deal of being half way through.  Of course, the staff at the radiation center are awesome and I will miss starting my day with them, I am not going to miss the side effects of the radiation.  Actually the side effects haven't been too bad.  I have been trying to take good care of myself by allowing myself to nap, eating even when I don't really feel like it, and taking good care of my tushy.  I am still hoping to finish up with radiation on September 30 but the doctor and nurses reminded me that if my side effects get bad, I will have to take a break.  Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment