Friday, September 23, 2011

Loving Friday Nights at Home, for Now

Lately, after a long week of work and treatment and all the activities I am still doing, there is nothing I want more for a Friday night than to just go home.  The last couple of Fridays I have come home, put on my PJ's took a little nap, had a little dinner and just vegged out on the couch.  I worked on a puzzle, had the TV on and just relaxed.  Actually, I probably slept more than anything.  Those relaxed Friday nights helped fill up my tank and got me ready for the next week ahead.

Everyone is asking me what I am going to do next Friday to celebrate being done with radiation.  Well, for me, the ideal next Friday night is to come home from work, put on my PJ's, have a little dinner and relax!  It is very hard for me to explain how tired I really am because most people still see me busy as usual.  Well, let me tell you, I am exhausted and the biggest treat right now is uninterrupted sleep and not setting the alarm clock.  There will be plenty of time for celebrations and having fun but right now, sleepy time is what I look forward to most.

No comments:

Post a Comment